- City: Canvey Island, Essex
- Phone number: 07507802460
- Listed: August 1, 2012 11:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
I bought her a few weeks ago in order to keep my 2yr old neutered dog company, as I am disabled. Unfortunately it hasn’t worked out too well, as my other dog has really been playing up, even though he plays with her very well. If I didn’t already have a dog then I would keep her without any hesitation, as she is a lovely little character.
Her pictures don’t do her justice, as she is a very pretty tiny girl.
* She is fully toilet trained and is used to living in a very busy household with large dogs, (that she played with very well), however I think that she would be better suited to a single person or a couple with no kids.
* She would really benefit with allot of 121 affection and training, as she is a mini Diva..
* She only weighs 4.5 pounds and has had 1 heat cycle so far and I don’t want her to be used for breeding purposes.
* She was checked by the Vet 2 weeks ago and was given Panacur worming paste and Advocate flea treatment. As I wasn’t given a booster card with her, I also paid for her to have her first booster injection then and she got her 2nd one today (24th)
* She is full pedigree Chihuahua and all her joints and teeth are in very good condition, said the Vet today.
* She will come with the following: Vet Booster Card, Carrier/Bed, collar and lead, cushion and blanket, 2 months supply Advocate, bowls and chews and 2 days food (Bakers Complete dried Small Dogs).
She travels very well in the car and is very quiet when taken out and shows no aggression to anyone, including the Vet. I will be sad to see her go.
1138 total views, 2 today